𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝.




I woke up this morning with heavy burden in my heart on how we get to where we are as a nation. 

While few may justify that things are well, I am aware that many are not finding life very easy. In fact, life is not worth living for some. 

Look around you, you can visibly see POVERTY, HUNGER, PENURY and HARDSHIP. 

I have seen men who are "good" at helping others now in need of help. Not because they were careless, but the negative economic patterns has badly affected them.

Sadly, it appears that WICKEDNESS is now normalized among our leaders and their cronies. Their actions reflects "to hell with you all."

I am convinced, that something thinkable/unthinkable lies ahead of us as a nation. The signs are clear. The cloud is getting darker and thicker. I hope our duty bearers take the needed actions with compassion.

Time is going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐎𝐤𝐞-𝐈𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲

𝐄𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐢 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐅𝐂𝐂 𝐈𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐨: 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐯𝐬. 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠